Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby's First Pictures

Sorry I am sooooo late posting but here is our first official ultrasound picture!! If you look closely at the top picture, you can see a little foot print and little tiny toes. It's kind of hard to see in the second picture, but the baby has it's arm sitting on top of it's stomach with it's little hand in a fist. I think our Dr. got a really good facial profile. I don't like to brag but I think our baby is pretty stinkin cute already! I'm now 13 weeks and heading into my second trimester. Hopefully these next few months brings less nausea and less trips to the bathroom! We have our next Dr's appt on July 14th and we'll found out for sure what we're having then. We'll let ya'll know as soon as we find out!

2 comments:

{Emily Yeates} said...

YAY! I can't believe you're already finding out what you're having. So CRAZY. We're so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I think little baby is pretty stinkin cute already too! I can't wait to find out what you are having!! However, I think Maxie needs a little boy to play with and share his toys with....however, you guys would have the prettiest little girl! Ahh! I think I am more excited to find out than you!