Thursday, July 23, 2009

Like Mom or Like Dad?

So Adam and I went to the Dr last Tuesday to find out what we are having and needless to say, our little bundle of joy decided that it wanted to make us wait it out one more month. It would not, and I mean NOT roll over and when it finally did, it had it's knees locked completely together. Thanks a lot baby! As we were driving home, Adam and I were trying to figure out if the baby was being stubborn like me, or was being a big tease like it's dad and got a good laugh at giving us a hard time? One way or the other, I think we're in trouble! Stay posted till next month!!

3 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

oh my goodness that is hilarious! I was so excited to find out too!! ahh guess ill have to wait!

Ash and Damian said...

Oh goodness! I think I would have DIED. Everytime we went in Damian was more than happy to show us everything. He wasn't shy about it one bit. Come to think of it he is not shy now! Maybe the baby is just shy :-) I can't wait for you guys to find out!

Whit said...

I was friends with Adam back in highschool.. and I came across your blog. Congrats on the baby!! That is seriously so exciting. The baby is going to be beautiful!