Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Kingston











He's finally here!! Kingston Tivis Wall made his debut on January 5, 2010 weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and measuring 22 inches long. (Yes, he got his dad's tall body) No wonder I had feet clear up in my rib cage-poor kid was crammed inside my belly. I would like to thank Davis Hospital for inducing my labor and putting me out of my misery. We went to the Dr on my due day (Jan 4th) and I was still dilated to a 1 and only 70% effaced. I had been that was the whole month of December so my Dr gave me the option to be induced and you better believe I wasn't waiting any longer to get him out of me! We got to the hospital the next morning and the Dr came in and broke my water at 8:15 am. I had my epidural at noon and the rest of the day was kind of a blur. I was so relaxed from the epidural that I slept on and off most the day. By 6:45 pm I was dilated to a 10 and 100% effaced. Dr. Spencer got to the hospital right at 7:00 pm. I started pushing at 7:09 and by 7:15 he was here! Being in labor for 11 hours, pushing for 6 minutes through only 3 contractions...I think I could have lots more babies if it's always that easy! Kingston is now 2 weeks old and is growing like a weed. He now weighs 8 lbs 3 oz and is in the 93% for his height. He is all I could have ever asked for! I have to thank my husband for never leaving me side during the labor/deli every/recovery and for being such a support at home. I couldn't do this without him!!! I'm so thankful for eternal families and that I am sealed to both these two amazing boys. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father has entrusted Adam and I with this little angel. I love being a mom-it's the best job in the world! Thanks to everyone else for all your love and support!!!!!

16 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Britt, he is beautiful! I can't believe he was in your belly only two weeks ago. I can't wait to meet the newest member to our family! We love you guys!

The Muhlesteins said...

What an adorable little boy. We are so happy for you two, congrats!

Jake and Morgan said...

Congratulations to you too! Kingston is absolutely beautiful! I cant wait to see him in person!

Amanda said...

Congrats! he is darling.

Chris and Em said...

I'm glad you had an easy labor. I was lucky enough to have a really quick one myself. You are way lucky! I am excited to see more pics of the little guy. What a little stud. Congrats!!!!!

Malerie said...

He is adorable!!!
Congrats!!
your induced labor was MUCH faster then mine! :) jealous.
i hope you're adjusting well... cuddle him lots, they grow up fast!
you look way good in those pics after delivery by the way!!! beautiful!

{Emily Yeates} said...

oh my gosh i'm so excited for you guys. congratulations he is the cutest ever!

Unknown said...

He is perfect! SO cute.!. I'm glad you are doing well and it was an easy labor for you! :)

Rach Wood said...

I still LOVE that first picture of him in the hospital! SOOOO cute and SOOOO precious....dere kingston, dis is kambwee, im 1 yeaw owdew dan u but i still fink ur hott, cant wait 2 c u when my coff is gone, wuv kambwee

Merrills said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him.

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. I'm glad everything went well. Hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep :)

Oblad girl said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I am so happy for you!

Brittany and Casey said...

I am so happy for you! I want to see the the both of you. Lets get in touch soon. I am back in Utah now, so we for sure have to catch up. Congrats. You all look amazing!

Brown's said...

He is beautiful! Congrats you two!

Dallas and Chelsea said...

He is so cute!! Congrats you guys...we need to get together sometime.

Jessica said...

Hey Brit! Just wanted to say congrats and I'm so happy that everything went well with the delivery! He's a cutie! We are excited to meet him when we get back! I started a blog and I added your blog address to our blog so I hope you don't mind! love you guys!