Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bud Light or Miller Light?


So I have to let everyone know about my grocery shopping experience I had the other night. Adam and I needed to go to Wal Mart cause we were running a little low on food at our house. My brother-in-law Tyler and cousin Zach decided to come with us. I figured they would get bored of grocery shopping and wander off into the electronic section while I was shopping. Wrong was I! They followed me up and down and every single isle. Apparently they did get a little bored because everytime I would walk away from my shopping cart or turn my back on it, I would turn back around and find a different kind of 12-pack of beer in my cart. Bud Light, Miller Light, Bud Weiser, whatever you could think of, it ended up in my cart! One time there was a can of Folgers Coffee and my favorite was the big red plastic pipe that was sticking straight out of my cart! Needless to say, I think I'll be doing my grocery shopping by myself from now on!!

5 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

Haha i was shocked at first when I clicked on your blog and saw the miller light! I had to read to figure out what the heck that was, i was thinking maybe a new habit!? haha, thats a funny story, yeah you better go shopping alone!

Anonymous said...

Yeah right....we all know how much you love your Bud Light!

Amanda said...

Brittany! i just saw that you have a blog from Emilee's. I'm way excited, we can keep in touch now. I'm so sorry I didn't make it to your guys's wedding we were actually out of town but I was so sad to miss it. Anyway.. we have a blog but ours is private so e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you a link. amanda_craig@hotmail.com

Rach Wood said...

You didnt have to buy any, we had loads upstairs! Ha just kidding! I'm not sure if Matt told Adam but we have wireless internet now! YEAH! Something for the new mommy to do!

Brown's said...

Love love love the blog! You guys look so happy! Hope all is well!!