Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time to Fiesta!!

This month we had the chance to celebrate two big birthdays in the family. On March 3rd, we celebrated my dads 50th birthday. We figured that because he was turning 50, we should probably do something a little bit bigger for him this year. So we got together all the family members and invited a few close friends from the ward and threw him a surprise Fiesta! Thanks so much to everyone who came to support my dad and helped him celebrate his birthday. We love you dad! Thanks so much for all you do for us. We hope your birthday was unforgettable!!!

On March 4th we were able to celebrate my great grandma Calaway's 90th birthday! We met her down in provo for dinner later that weekend and it was so much fun to be there to help her celebrate her big day. I hope we're done with birthdays for the next little while cause I'm exhausted! Happy Birthday to everyone this month and to my best friend Michelle!! I love Birthdays!!!






























3 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

Thanks Britty!

Anonymous said...

I love that Grandma has a boyfriend!

Unknown said...

yay! I'm so happy you sent me your e-mail! Your blog is SO cute!! I'm glad all is well, you look so amazing in all of your wedding pictures, it turned out to be a beautiful day!