Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Shower!!

This weekend my sister and my mom threw me the most ADORABLE shower I've ever seen!! It was the cutest carnival shower with darling decorations, great food, more sugar than a candy store, and amazing guests! Thanks so much to everyone that came to support me and Adam and our little Baby Kingston and especially to my sweet mom and sister for all their hard work. I love you guys!! Thanks for an unforgettable shower!!!!
Warning: Picture Overload! I had to take pictures of EVERYTHING because it was sooooo stinkin cute!!!


















Baby's first book! Thanks grandma Julie!!!

Michelle is so creative and an incredible sewer! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

My hand-crocheted burp cloth and blanket-Thanks Haylee!!!
Kingstons personalized robe-Thanks cousin Max!!!

The 3 pregnant cousins: Shelby, 35 Weeks Me, 27 Weeks Haylee, 11 weeks



The amazing Hosts: Thanks again Mom and Morgan!!!

4 comments:

{Emily Yeates} said...

i wish i could have been there! we'll see you for thanksgiving though!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

It was so fun and one of the cutest showers Ive ever been too with the CUTEST Momma to be!!! Can't wait to see your sweet little baby!! Im up for baby shopping anytime!

Ash and Damian said...

I amI was sick this weekend and couldn't make it! I have a gift for you so we NEED to do lunch or something!

Lindsey Smith said...

Hey beautiful!! I'm sorry I wasn't there. If I didn't live across the country I would have made time for it! But that doesn't mean I didn't get you a present! I have already gotten the cutest things for little Kingston. I'm hoping to be home for Christmas and I'll bring them with me then so that I can come see you too! Miss you! Love your guts!