Sunday, October 18, 2009

Introducing....

The newest member to the Wall Family! We're still debating on a name for this sweet little girl but we'll have one for her by the time she's ready to come home with us. She's absolutely adorable and already LOVES her new daddy! Everyone thinks I'm completely out of my mind for having a puppy right at the same time as having a new born baby but come on people-how can you resist this innocent little face?! And I can't even explain how much I have missed having a dog around. She's the sweetest thing ever and we can't wait to take her home soon!







If anyone is interested in any of these puppies, let me know! We've got 9 of them to spare!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

I got nervous when I saw the heading to that post! Well im glad that you dont have a super early baby! Congrats on the dog shes adorable and Lydia would LOVE to come see her! She is obssessed with doggies!

Marc and Jen Lindley said...

Yeah!!! We have a 12 week old golden retriever and it is absolutely so fun!!! But ours is a boy so maybe we can have a little date night;)

Ash and Damian said...

Britt I do think you are CRAZY! But puppies are great and I think every little boy needs one! She is adorable! Oh, and we still need to get together!

Oblad girl said...

That is a cute puppy!! I'm so jealous- I totally want a dog.